Liberty Interactive Corporation owns interests in subsidiaries and other companies that are primarily engaged in the video and digital commerce industries. Those interests are attributed to two tracking stock groups: the QVC Group and the Liberty Ventures Group.
Our Defining Attributes:
We believe we are:
- Stockholder centric – we think like owners and are focused on long-term gains rather than short-term results. The compensation structure of our management team is closely tied to the long-term performance of our stock. In fact, the executive leadership team has a significant portion of its respective net worth tied to Liberty Interactive.
- Forward-looking – We take advantage of the benefits and minimize the risks associated with the digital transition in the industries in which we invest.
- Nimble – We structure our team to allow us to move quickly when opportunities arise, and we can be creative in our deal structures.
- Financially sophisticated – We have experience in mergers, divestitures, investing, capital deployment, credit analysis and setting capital structures.
- Long-term focused – We take a long-term, strategic view in our various operating businesses and are less concerned with short-term bouts of volatility.
GREGORY B. MAFFEI
President and Chief Executive Officer